If you brush your teeth twice a day and visit your Atlanta, GA dentist at least twice a year for cleanings and exams, then you’re already at an advantage when it comes to maintaining good oral health.
But there’s a daily habit you should add to your oral hygiene routine that would make it even easier for you to:
- Remove food particles from the hard-to-reach places in your mouth
- Keep your mouth cleaner and your breath fresher
- Lower your risk of cavities, gum disease, and more!
We’re talking about flossing! The day after Thanksgiving is National Flossing Day, so we wanted to remind you about this essential practice and what a difference it can make for your dental health.
If you haven’t made it part of your daily routine, then now is the perfect time to start!
- Monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 7:00AM - 3:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday: 7:00AM - 3:00PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed