It’s impossible to have a beautiful smile without good oral health, and you can’t have good oral health without an excellent dental team by your side. By choosing 19th Street Dental for your general dentistry in Atlanta, you’ll be working with a team that prioritizes you from the moment you arrive. With our help, you will:
- Address oral health issues in the early stages for easier treatment
- Protect your smile from damage or disease
- Save money by catching problems before they worsen
- Feel confident about the state of your smile
- Enjoy a lifetime of strong teeth and healthy gums
Take the first step toward a healthier smile by calling 678-990-3143 for an appointment. We offer appointments as early as 7 a.m.
Protect Your Oral Health With General Dental Care Services
When we provide dental treatment, we aren’t just treating one tooth at a time. Instead, we focus on you as an individual and your whole smile. Since you are unique, your pathway to good dental health will be unique too. In addition to thorough cleanings and exams, you’ll find a wide range of general dental services that will help your smile stay in great shape. They include:
- Preventive Services – We use fluoride varnishes and dental sealants when it’s necessary to give your teeth extra protection from harmful bacteria and cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of gum disease, we’ll eliminate the infection by deep cleaning under and around your gumline. We’ll also develop a treatment plan to ensure the infection doesn’t return.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Without enough saliva to rinse away bacteria and food particles, your teeth and gums are at risk for disease. We’ll work with you on a solution to address your dry mouth problems.
- Halitosis/Bad Breath Treatment – While it’s an embarrassing problem, it can also be a sign of a diseased tooth or an infection in your gums. We’ll examine your mouth to determine the underlying cause of this issue.
- Mouthguards – If you play sports, we’ll create a custom mouthguard to help you avoid injury to your mouth. We also have mouthguard options that can help you stop grinding your teeth or stop snoring.
We complement our comprehensive treatments and personalized care with patient-friendly technology. For example, we use digital X-rays to capture images of your mouth. You also can take advantage of soothing sedation, if you feel nervous about a procedure. It’s one of the many ways we ensure you feel comfortable while you are with us.
For general dentistry in Atlanta, call 678-990-3143 for an appointment. You can also .