Do you wake up feeling groggy or have you been told you snore? These are just two signs that you could have sleep apnea in Atlanta. If you feel like you’re not getting the rest you need, you can get relief here. Our sleep apnea treatment has helped many of our patients and can benefit you as well. In addition to disrupting your rest, apnea affects your health. It has been linked to conditions like high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes.
With a professional sleep apnea appliance, you can:
- Sleep more soundly and wake up feeling refreshed
- Avoid using a cumbersome CPAP
- Function better and be more productive in your workday
- Reduce feelings of irritability and depression
- Improve your overall health by cutting your risk for serious issues like heart attacks and stroke
Don’t play around with your health – we can help! Call 19th Street Dental today at 678-990-3143 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we offer appointments as early as 7 a.m. two days a week. Ask our team about discounts for senior citizens and veterans.
You’ll Rest Easier With a Sleep Apnea Mouthguard
There’s no need to suffer from symptoms of sleep apnea. This disorder can play a role in causing problems such as high blood pressure, strokes, heart attacks, and diabetes. The sooner you get the treatment you need, the better you’ll feel and the more your general health will improve.
Obstructive sleep apnea (the most common type) is caused when your airway becomes temporarily blocked by your tongue and soft tissues in the back of your throat. You’ll stop breathing for a few seconds before waking up just enough to take in more air. Then, you’ll drift off to sleep once more – only to have the cycle repeat over and over.
A custom sleep apnea mouthguard will:
- Move your lower jaw slightly forward to help keep your airway open
- Be more convenient to use and easier to adjust to than a CPAP machine
- Reduce or eliminate noisy snoring so your bed partner can rest better too
Both you and your partner will wake up with the energy you need to face the day and get more done.
If you think you may be suffering from Atlanta sleep apnea, call 19th Street Dental today for an appointment: 678-990-3143 today. Don’t forget to schedule your next regular checkup too.