You’ll find modern dentistry in a warm and inviting environment at 19th Street Dental in Atlanta, GA. Our team is fun-loving, yet we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience to every patient. Here are just a few of the reasons so many patients call us their dental home:
- We’ll build a personal connection with you, greeting you with a smile and calling you by name.
- Sedation is available if you need help relaxing during your visit.
- You can enjoy easy scheduling with appointments as early as 7 a.m. available two mornings a week.
- Our team uses the latest technology like digital impressions and a 3-D CT scanner.
- Our dentists have many years of experience helping patients smile more confidently and advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, implants, and other areas.
Come see what we’re all about! Call us today at (404) 567-8900 to schedule an appointment. We’re conveniently located in the Atlantic Hills neighborhood. We welcome patients from Midtown, east Atlanta, and nearby communities like Alpharetta and Decatur.
Smile Better With a Variety of Treatments Available
Our team offers many types of dental care so you and your family can get all your treatment in one easy-to-find place. You won’t have to drive back and forth to different dental offices for your smile care. Our services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Put glam in your smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and more.
- Dental Implants – We’ll replace missing teeth with these artificial teeth roots that help keep your jawbone healthy.
- Family Dentistry – Our team can provide expert care to your entire household, reducing hassle and simplifying your life.
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in shape with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, custom mouthguards, and preventive treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair your smile with crowns, bridges, dentures, and tooth fillings.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll get you in the same day if possible to give you prompt care.
- Orthodontics – We offer clear aligners that can straighten your smile in as few as 12 months.
- Oral Surgery – Our dentists can provide many types of dental surgery, including extractions, wisdom teeth removal, and bone grafts.
- TMJ Treatment – Our jaw pain treatments include custom mouthguards to give you relief.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A professionally made sleep appliance will help you sleep better and improve your overall health.
For expert dental care, contact 19th Street Dental in Atlanta. Call (404) 567-8900 for an appointment. Ask about our discounts for veterans and senior citizens.