Wearing braces as an adult feels no less awkward than if you were in middle school. Many patients prefer clear aligners in Atlanta because they offer a low-key way to straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. As a patient of 19th Street Dental, we will:
- Show you a preview of your smile before we begin treatment
- Discuss which aligner option is right for you
- Create a customized treatment plan that addresses your smile goals
- Use modern technology such as digital X-rays and digital scanners for easier visits
- Prepare you for the costs of treatment with our payment options, including third-party financing
Schedule your orthodontic appointment by calling 678-990-3143. We have times available as early as 7 a.m. to fit your busy schedule!
Say Goodbye to Crooked Teeth With Clear Aligner Treatment
If you fear it’s too late to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, you are wrong! In fact, now more than ever adults are pursuing orthodontic treatment. One of the reasons is that discreet aligners allow you to straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. We’ve seen patients of all ages pursue this treatment, so it’s never too late for you.
When you come in for your first appointment, we’ll do an exam that determines if you are a good fit for either SureSmile or Invisalign. Both offer unique benefits including:
- Clear aligners that are practically invisible to everyone but you
- Simple treatment that won’t include annoying wire adjustments and frequent office visits
- Ability to enjoy your meals and practice your regular oral hygiene routine, thanks to removable aligners
- Able to correct many orthodontic issues, including overbite, underbite, gaps between teeth, overcrowded teeth, and misaligned bite
- Faster treatment that takes roughly 12 to 18 months rather than two years or more
We can even create a treatment plan that includes other cosmetic services, such as teeth whitening, veneers, or tooth bonding. It all depends on what your goals are and how you want your smile to look. Your smile makeover is in good hands with Dr. Patel, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
While not everyone is a good candidate for clear aligners in Atlanta, you’ll never know unless you make an appointment. Call 678-990-3143 for a consultation today.