Extracting a tooth is one of the last things we’ll do in order to protect your oral health. We’d much rather save your tooth by performing a gentle root canal or other restorative treatment before removing a tooth. However, it’s sometimes necessary to do a tooth removal in Atlanta to save other healthy teeth from infection or damage or to prepare your mouth for a procedure like implants. With our help, you will:
- Improve your oral health by removing diseased teeth
- Eat all the foods you love again without discomfort
- Address overcrowding in your mouth to get ready for orthodontic treatment
- Put an end to dental pain and enjoy smiling again
- Prepare your smile for improvements like implants or dentures
Schedule a visit with our experienced dentists by calling 678-990-3143 for an appointment.
Save Your Smile With an Extraction Procedure
We know how stressful it is to get a tooth removed, and you might be worried you’ll be judged for the state of your smile. However, that’s not what we’re about when you come in for dental care. What matters to us is that you’re getting the treatment you need to improve the health of your teeth and gums. We’ll start out with an examination to determine if an extraction is necessary.
If it is, we’ll make it as easy of an experience as possible with:
- Technology such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras so we can precisely plan for your procedure
- Our ultrasonic dental technology that allows us to save the bone in your mouth for future implants
- A numbing anesthetic so you don’t feel a thing, as well as sedation through laughing gas to keep you calm
- Thorough aftercare instructions so you can protect the extraction site and encourage the healing process
Once your mouth has healed, we’ll discuss tooth replacement options, such as dental bridges for one or two teeth or dentures if you need to replace an entire arch of teeth. For the most lifelike feel and function, we can place dental implants. They will help protect the bone health in your jaw and give you a natural bite function. We’ll discuss all of your options during your appointment.
If you need tooth removal in Atlanta or you’re in a lot of pain, call 678-990-3143 for an appointment as a new patient. We’ll try to you see you on the same day for emergencies whenever possible. As an existing patient, call 404-567-8900.