Your mouth is a like a window to the health of your body. When there is a problem with your oral health, your whole body is affected. An infection in your gums can lead to many complications, including increasing your risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. If you are concerned about the health of your gums, you can visit us for gum disease treatment in Atlanta. With our help, you will:
- Avoid complicated issues such as tooth loss
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Boost your confidence regarding the state of your smile
- Save money by getting treatment in the early stages
- Be able to easily clean your teeth without discomfort or bleeding
Don’t hesitate to get help with your gums! Call 678-990-3143 for an appointment. You can visit us as early as 7 a.m.
We’ll Eliminate the Infection in Your Gums
As serious as gum disease can be, it’s hard to spot in the early stages, which is why seeing us for checkups is so important. We know just what to look for when examining for infection. If we spot signs of this disease, we’ll work with you on a treatment plan that gets your smile back on track. Your treatment may include:
- Thorough Dental Cleaning – If your gum infection hasn’t advanced, we may just need to perform one or two regular dental cleanings to treat the disease. We’ll follow it up with an at-home care routine you can follow to prevent the disease from reoccurring.
- Deep Cleaning – If you are dealing with a more advanced infection, we’ll do a deep cleaning around and under your gumline. It may take several visits to complete the treatment. We’ll numb your gums with anesthesia, and we can also help you stay relaxed with our laughing gas sedation.
Once we’ve treated the disease, it’s important to do your part to take care of your smile. We’ll discuss your oral care routine and offer ways you can improve your hygiene habits. We can also recommend products that make it easier to do a thorough cleaning at home.
If you recognize signs such as bleeding when you brush or floss, red or swollen gums, sensitive gums, or bad breath, you are showing signs of a gum infection. For gum disease treatment in Atlanta, call 678-990-3143 for an appointment, if you are a new patient. Or if you are an established patient with gum concerns, call instead.