Saliva plays an important part in protecting your oral health by washing away food particles and bacteria. When you don’t have enough saliva production, harmful bacteria can linger in your mouth and cause dental problems later down the road. If you struggle with dry mouth in Atlanta, we can help. As a result of our treatment, you will:
- Speak clearly without difficulty
- Chew and properly digest food
- Stop the discomfort in your mouth
- Prevent possible tooth decay, cavities, and other issues
Call 678-990-3143 for an appointment. You can schedule your visit as early as 7 a.m.!
Feel Better & Experience Improved Oral Health
Dry mouth is more than an irritating issue. Without treatment, it can trigger a wide range of dental health concerns, such as cavities, gum disease, and even tooth loss. That’s why dental checkups are so important. We can stay on top of this kind of issue and provide solutions before any serious problems start. When you come to see us with a dry mouth problem, we may recommend treatments such as:
- Products you can use at home, such as Biotene toothpaste and other mouth rinses
- Lifestyle changes, such as limiting tobacco usage or the amount of alcoholic, caffeinated, or acidic beverages you consume
- Medicated rinses if you have a chronic problem that needs extra help
There are many reasons you might be dealing with dry mouth, including certain medications or health issues such as diabetes. You may also be struggling with dry mouth due to a sleep apnea disorder. If you have other symptoms such as frequent headaches, daytime fatigue, or waking up gasping for air, you may benefit from our custom-fit sleep guard that shifts your jaw forward and keeps your airways open at night. This can help you stop snoring and alleviate your dry mouth problems too.
For help with dry mouth in Atlanta, call 678-990-3143 if you are a new patient. If you are an existing patient dealing with this issue, call 404-567-8900.