Protect Your Loved Ones’ Smiles With a Family Dentist in Atlanta
95% of people think going to the dentist regularly keeps them healthy. Source.
Finding a family dentist in Atlanta who can meet everyone’s needs is not easy to do. At 19th Street Dental, we treat people from all stages in life from the very young to elderly adults. We love seeing families grow up in our dental chair. We look forward to helping all of your loved ones achieve healthy smiles. By choosing our dental practice for your family’s needs, you can:
- Easily keep track of everyone’s appointments
- Give your children a positive early experience at the dentist
- Find treatments for almost every dental need in your family
- See us before you go to work or your child starts school
- Meet with a team that considers your whole-body health, instead of simply treating one tooth at a time
To visit a dentist who can help your whole family, call 678-990-3143 for an appointment.
Find Comprehensive Dental Services for Every Age
When your child is young, it’s the best time to bring them to the dentist. We’ll track the progress of their oral health development as they grow up, and we’ll ensure they have positive experiences that will make them more likely to see the dentist as an adult. By making us your home for family dentistry, it’s much easier to maintain good oral health at one convenient location. We recommend bringing your kids in when they get their first tooth for an examination and then every six months after.
You’ll also find many treatment options for your family such as:
- Preventive Care – Not only do we perform cleanings and exams, but we also have preventive services such as fluoride varnishes and dental sealants to give you or your child extra protection against cavities.
- Mouthguards – We have custom-fit mouthguards for athletes as well as mouthguards for those who struggle with teeth grinding or sleep apnea.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the smile you’ve always wanted with cosmetic dental treatments. We have many ways for you to beautify your best feature, including a complete smile rehabilitation if you want many cosmetic services in one plan.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign as well as SureSmile to help address alignment problems.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix damage or disease with our many restorative dental services. We also have options for you to replace missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – We have surgical options for extracting severely damaged or diseased teeth, removing wisdom teeth, or preparing your mouth for implants.
Whatever reason you are coming to see us, there’s no reason to worry. We have sedation with laughing gas to help your anxiety. It’s even safe for children! We also use modern technology to make your visits easier, such as digital X-rays and digital scanners.
For a family dentist in Atlanta who can keep your loved ones’ smiles in great shape, call 678-990-3143 if you are a new patient. You can also call 404-567-8900 if you are an existing patient.