Your smile is part of who you are and how people remember you. If you have been living with damaged, diseased, or missing teeth, you no longer have to hide behind a closed lip smile. At 19th Street Dental, we’ve seen many patients walk in feeling embarrassed about their teeth and walk out feeling better about their smiles and themselves. That can be you too! With our full mouth reconstruction in Atlanta, you can:
- Restore the appearance of your teeth
- Show your smile off without hesitation
- Enjoy mealtimes again without having to limit what you eat
- Eliminate discomfort caused by diseased or damaged teeth
- Receive a treatment plan that addresses all of your smile needs
- Get a boost in confidence about your oral health
Loving your smile again is a wonderful feeling, and we want to give that to you! Call 678-990-3143 to take the first step by scheduling a consultation. Ask our team about discounts for senior citizens and veterans.
Choose From Many Procedures for Your Smile Rehabilitation
Many patients avoid going to the dentist to address several problems in their mouth because they feel ashamed. However, there’s no reason to feel that way as our patient. We aren’t here to judge you, we’re to help you. Our smile rehabilitation services combine restorative procedures with any necessary cosmetic treatments to give you the smile you’ve been wanting. With our dentists’ advanced training through organizations like the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the International Dental Implant Association, your smile is in highly qualified hands.
We’ll start out with an initial consultation to examine your mouth and determine the best path to restoring your smile. We’ll also address any oral health issues such diseased tooth pulp or gum disease before your smile rehabilitation starts. Your treatment plan may include:
- Dental Crowns – We can create lifelike crowns in a single day with our CEREC system. Crowns are often used to cover up large cavities or severely damaged teeth. We can also pair a crown with an implant to replace a single missing tooth.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth, you can pair restorations like crowns, bridges, or dentures with implants. They give your new teeth the most true-to-life feel and function. Plus, they prevent the loss of bone that occurs with other kinds of teeth replacements.
- Dental Bridge – To replace one or several missing teeth in a row, a dental bridge can fill the gaps in your smile. We can attach it to implants so we won’t have to anchor it to healthy teeth.
- Tooth Fillings – A filling not only addresses cavities but it can also fix minor damage such as chips or cracks in your teeth. We use composite fillings which blend in naturally with your smile.
- Dental Veneers – While this is normally considered a purely cosmetic procedure, it also strengthens teeth. Veneers are a great way to cover up cracks, chips, stubborn stains, or small gaps between your teeth.
- Tooth Extraction – It may be necessary to perform this procedure if we want to protect other teeth from damage or to make room for dental restorations. We’ll gently remove the problematic tooth, then work with you to replace it.
If you are pursuing implants, we can also strengthen your jaw with services like sinus lifts or bone grafts to prepare your mouth for the procedure. Our goal is to give you back good oral health and a beautiful smile you feel inspired to protect!
For full mouth reconstruction in Atlanta, call 678-990-3143 for an appointment if you’re a new patient. Existing patients should call . You can also . We have times available early in the morning to fit your busy schedule.