Small changes can make the biggest difference in life – and your teeth. That’s how it is with tooth bonding in Atlanta. This simple cosmetic procedure is an affordable way to give your smile a huge boost. With this treatment, you will:
- Hide dental flaws in one appointment
- Improve your teeth with an inexpensive option
- Enjoy a solution that will last you for several years
- Not have to remove enamel from teeth
- Cover up cracks, chips, and discolorations you’ve been hiding
- Get a gorgeous smile you love revealing to others
Walk out of our office with beautiful teeth by calling 678-990-3143 for an appointment. We’re open at 7 a.m. twice a week if you want to get your treatment in before your day begins.
Fix Your Imperfections With a Simple Treatment
It might surprise you to learn that one in four adults thinks that flaws in your smile make you appear less confident. Like it or not, your smile is often the first thing people notice about you, so you want to leave the best possible impression. With dental bonding, you can disguise issues like chips, cracks, small gaps, and even severely stained teeth. Here is how it works:
- We’ll select the shade of composite resin that matches the natural color of your teeth. This is a great time to get your teeth whitened, because we can match the resin to your bright white teeth.
- Then Dr. Patel will prepare your tooth for the resin and apply the material, carefully molding it to the desired shape.
- Finally, he’ll harden the bonding material with a special light and polish it as a finishing touch.
The entire process can take as little as 30 minutes per tooth. Because it’s such a minimally invasive procedure, you won’t feel a thing! We can use an anesthetic, if necessary, but it’s usually not required.
You can combine your tooth bonding treatment with other cosmetic services, such as tooth contouring to fix uneven or sharp tooth edges or gum reshaping if you have a gummy smile. Discuss the changes you’d like to see with your dentist, and he’ll make recommendations on the treatments suitable for your needs.
Celebrate your life with a beautiful smile! For tooth bonding in Atlanta, call 678-990-3143 if you are a new patient or if you are an existing patient.