Reveal a Toothy Grin With Gum Reshaping in Atlanta
When you smile, you want people to notice your beautiful teeth, not your pink gums. Showing too much of your gumline means you have what’s considered a “gummy” smile. Luckily, there is a simple solution to this cosmetic problem. Our gum reshaping in Atlanta can help you achieve a more balanced smile that will:
- Improve your self-esteem
- Show more of your teeth and less gums
- Prepare your mouth for dental crowns or veneers
- Give you permanent results so you don’t need reoccurring treatment
Get started by calling 678-990-3143 for an appointment. We offer early morning appointments twice a week for your scheduling convenience.
Reshape Your Gumline for an Attractive Smile
Your smile leaves a lasting impression on others, and you want that impression to be as beautiful as possible. If you show too much pink gums and not enough of your pearly whites, it’s not going to be aesthetically pleasing. We use gentle laser treatment to give you a more balanced tooth-to-gum ratio. You’ll appreciate:
- A procedure that doesn’t involve cutting or stitching
- Faster healing time and little if any bleeding
- Beautiful results that you can see right away
We’ll use a local anesthetic to numb the area of the procedure. However, we also can provide dental sedation through laughing gas if you feel nervous. The entire process takes only one appointment. So you might walk into our office feeling uncomfortable about your smile, but you’ll walk out feeling confident in your appearance.
Improve Your Appearance With Our Other Cosmetic Treatments
We’d love to help you achieve your smile goals, so we offer a wide range of cosmetic services that can give you a whole new look. Dr. Patel, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, will assess your smile and recommend the treatments that can provide the results you want.
In addition to gum reshaping, you can also choose:
- Dental Veneers – We have standard porcelain veneers or minimal prep veneers that cover imperfections like chips, cracks, and stains. This versatile treatment can last you for a decade if not longer.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth with a discreet option that takes less time than traditional braces.
- Teeth Contouring – Make your teeth appear as even as your gumline! We can smooth out rough or uneven edges with this simple procedure.
Take the first step to a beautiful smile with gum reshaping in Atlanta, GA. Call 678-990-3143 if you want to pursue this procedure.