For the healthiest smile, you want a dental team that sees you as more than just a patient, but as a partner in oral health. At 19th Street Dental, our patient-focused practice focuses on treating your whole smile, not just one tooth at a time. With our top-tier dental care in Atlanta, you’ll benefit from:
- Services for all ages, from little children to the elderly
- Our decades of experience treating smiles
- Your dentists’ advanced training in dental implants, cosmetic treatments, and more
- Calming sedation to ease your nerves during treatment
- Easier visits with the help of our modern technology
- Personalized care with a judgment-free atmosphere
- Appointment times as early as 7 a.m.
- Discounts for senior citizens and veterans
We’d love to meet you and welcome you to our practice! Call 678-990-3143 for an appointment.
With Our Many Smile Services, We’re Your Partner in Oral Health
We want to make visiting the dentist as enjoyable as possible. When you come in for your appointments you’ll benefit from the expertise of our dentists, who have decades of experience between them. Our passionate staff cares about you the moment you walk through our doors.
During your first appointment, we’ll take the time to get to know you and establish a relationship before we begin treatment. Once we get to know your smile goals and concerns, we’ll develop a treatment plan that meets those needs. Whether it’s for you or a member of your family, you’ll love the dental care you receive from us. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – This is the first line of defense against harmful bacteria and disease. We offer thorough cleanings and exams, custom mouthguards for athletes, gum disease treatment, and preventive services like fluoride varnishes and dental sealants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Find everything you need for an attractive smile, such as teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and Botox. We can work with you to create a plan to make over your whole smile.
- Orthodontics – Clear aligners can straighten your teeth and fix alignment problems. Our discreet aligner options include Invisalign and SureSmile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild and repair your smile with our many restorative options, including tooth fillings, root canals, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures. You can pair your replacement teeth with dental implants for a stronger bite.
- Oral Surgery – We can prepare your mouth for implants, remove diseased or severely damaged teeth, or extract problematic wisdom teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – End harmful teeth grinding and jaw pain with a simple oral appliance. We can also recommend treatments to relieve headache pain.
These treatments can give you a lifetime of healthy smiles and good oral health. We offer same-day treatments whenever possible if you are experiencing a dental emergency. You can also ease any dental anxiety you may have with the help of our laughing gas sedation.
Meet with our team for top-tier dental care in Atlanta. Call 678-990-3143 for your first appointment as a new patient. If you are an existing patient, call 404-567-8900. You can also request an appointment online. We have early morning times available for your convenience!