Dental implants can be life changing in all the best ways. You no longer have to limit your dietary choices, you’ll smile freely again, and you’ll enjoy better oral function too. However, not everyone is ready for implants. Sometimes oral surgery is needed before we can place these artificial tooth roots in your jaw. Our Atlanta sinus lifts can help:
- Prepare your upper jaw for an implant procedure
- Give you back your fully functioning smile again
- Address bone loss in your mouth
- Improve your confidence in your dental health
Take the first step toward a healthier smile by calling 678-990-3143 for an appointment.
Improve Your Chances for Dental Implants
You aren’t alone if you have faced significant tooth loss. In fact, 10 percent of people in the U.S. have no teeth at all. What’s important is you’re making the right decisions now to protect your smile. Unfortunately, after dealing with years of tooth loss, you face bone loss too. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your mouth is ready for implants, so you can enjoy life again without limitations.
For a sinus lift procedure, your dentist will:
- Use digital X-rays and 3-D CT scans to see your underlying bone structure and plan for a successful sinus lift
- Numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you don’t feel anything
- Offer you sedation if necessary to help you relax
- Carefully raise the sinus floor in your upper jaw and place bone grafting material to restore that area so it will support implants
You’ll need time to heal after this procedure. Once you are ready, you’ll return for the placement of your implants. We can replace an entire arch of teeth with our All-on-4® implant procedure that uses just four implants instead of the more common eight. This is a great way to enjoy full oral function with a less invasive process.
Take the first step toward a stronger bite with sinus lifts in Atlanta. Call 678-990-3143 if you are a new patient. Or call 404-567-8900 for existing patients.